INFORMATION NOTE AND CONSENT TO USE PERSONAL DATA
(Italian Privacy Law No. 196 dated 30/6/2003)
In compliance with Law No. 196 dated 30/6/2003 (?Protection of individuals and other subjects with regard to the
treatment of personal data?), this information note regarding the collection and treatment of your personal data.
1. Scope of the Information Note. The information note refers to all the ?personal data? of your company that has been
collected to date and that will be collected in the future, whether directly or by third parties, and that will be treated by
2. Purpose of treatment. Your data will be treated for commercial activities such as the preparation, management and
performance of contracts between us, compliance with civil, accounting and fiscal laws, administrative management
of our business relationship, information and updates on goods and services offered, and for marketing and statistics
purposes such as market surveys, research, promotional activities, advertising, etc.
3. Method of treatment: The data may be treated in hard copy format or using electronic or automated methods or any
means made available by technology and technological developments, lawfully, fairly, with the maximum
confidentiality and always in full compliance with current law.
4. Compulsory or optional granting of consent to use data and the consequences of the refusal to respond. The
granting of consent to use data is optional. However, refusal may make the filling of an order or a commercial activity
impossible. The granting of consent to use data is also necessary to comply with fiscal, and legal obligations in
5. Subjects to whom personal data may be communicated and disseminated. Provided that communications and
dissemination are made in compliance with current law, all data that is collected and processed may be
communicated and disseminated to our company employees or collaborators, as well as to third parties. Any
communication and dissemination of data, processed in any way, shall be carried out in relation to the performance
of our company?s business activity. The data may also be communicated and transferred overseas in compliance
with current law.
6. Rights of the data subject. The rights of the data subject are set forth in Article No. 7 of Law No. 196 dated
7. Data Controller. Our company is the data controller. No representative for data treatment has been appointed.
Downloadable version of Information and consent in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003
Buy Dostinex online
Buy Diflucan online
Buy Amoxil online
Buy domperidone online
Buy Accutane online